CEI manufactures durable high quality enclosures that are built to withstand even the harshest climates. From power distribution to motor control centers, from switchgear to starters, at CEI we have you covered. Our experienced team of professionals are committed to protect your most sensitive equipment. We strive to simplify and speed deployment acting as a single source supplier for steel fabrication and electrical and mechanical integration. We are available for consultation on your next project. Please feel free to contact Us.
Electrical P Eng registered in various province across Canada
Red Seal Journeyman Electricians
Structural & Mechanical P Eng
CWB certified welders
CSA 47.1 shop certified
ISO 9001:2015 certified
To be a premier supplier for the integration of custom fabricated E-house enclosures focused on medium and low voltage power distribution and automation systems.
To deliver exceptional products at a reasonable cost utilizing sound strategies and strong product supply lines.
To be a trusted adviser for all clients offering viable solutions for today’s most complex electrical challenges.
Property: 423 Glendale Ave, St Catharines, Ontario
State of the art facility for manufacturing, fabrication and integration.
- Epoxy flooring throughout manufacturing facility
- 2.17 acres, 30,000 square feet in building space comprised of 22,000 square feet manufacturing facility with 16 and 24 foot ceiling heights
- 4 cranes from 5 to 44 tons
- 19.5 ft clear for 44 ton crane utilizing two 22 ton hooks.
- Digital air plasma cutting machine, press brake and shear able to handle 5 m long panels
- Retractable paint booth able to enclose 80 foot long buildings
- 8000 square feet of available office space.